Free artwork + free shipping on every order!
Important COF Order Information
These notes will help simplify your online order experience:
- Orders are not printed or shipped individually. Once all of your organization’s orders are compiled, your order will be printed and shipped as part of a bulk order to ensure your low pricing.
- Your groups items will be produced and shipped after the COF closes and all items have been received. Please contact your coach/sponsor for the exact closing date they have chosen. NOTE – the closing date may be several weeks after you place your order.
- Please remember all items are custom printed AFTER the COF closing date. Review your sizes and garments carefully before ordering.
- After the COF closing date, your order will ship to your school as part of the bulk order – NOT to the shipping address you entered for billing purposes.
- Please review your order carefully. Cancellations, changes or modifications are not accepted before or after order delivery.
Personal Identification Information
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information to place an order or make an artwork request. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
How we use collected information
Barefoot Athletics may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- – To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- – To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- – To process payments
We may use the nformation Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information. We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
Acceptance of these Terms
PO Box 1277 Stephenville, Texas 76401